Complete Biomass Heating Systems – kits
Our goal is to ensure that end users who have our equipment installed, befit from reliable, high quality heating systems. This requires the boiler and all ancillary parts of the system to work together efficiently; correctly specified to meet the required outputs. To help our installers to confidently and easily achieve this we offer Kits and Design & Specification services
In order to help installers achieve this we offer heating system kits and design & specification services; we provide some examples below:
- We are happy to quote for specific kits to meet the requirements of any job free of charge
- We offer a design and specification service at a cost of £250.00 (this being refundable IN FULL when the system kit is purchased)
We are now listing a number of complete system kits of different outputs, designed to do just that; everything except the flue, pipe work and radiators, complete with a system schematic.
We also offer familiarisation workshops for engineers and installers, cascading our knowledge and experience to help ensure the equipment and the installation are first class.
How does the end user benefit?
- A reliable, high quality system
- A system which will delivery the heat and hot water anticipated by the customer
How does the installer benefit?
- One supplier to deal with – one delivery, no surprises
- Easier costing
- No non-compatibility issues
- Correct specifications throughout the system to meet the customers needs
- Engineer familiarisation workshops and support
Typical Heating Systems Kits
Typical kits – any other specifications are available
Add: Pipes & Fittings, Chimney, Electrical Supply and Water